Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tools for Cutting and Other Work

My wife is hosting a hair cutting party - long story - and asked me to do the invite to send to some of her girlfriends. The title for the party is CHOP CHOP SNIP SNIP BUZZ BUZZ. Here's the photo I shot this morning at 6:30 a.m.

chopchop_snipsnip

Before I started my sabbatical 3 weeks ago, I shot some other fun photos for work. The photo was used for a Wellness Center promotion called Picture Yourself Healthy. I created the photo frames and the faux Polaroid in Illustrator and then rigged a clothesline in my cube at work. As people send in photos of themselves making healthy choices, their photos will be dropped into the blank frames.

picture_yourself_wo-photos

A version with some mock-up photos in the frames (I shot everything except the tomato photo):

picture_yourself_w-photos

No comments:

Post a Comment